TRAININGAND ACCREDITED COURSES
To become competent as an individual, or delegate, in understanding the requirements of ISO Standards, a hierarchy of knowledge must be followed. By undertaking our streamlined Awareness, Internal Auditing, Implementation, and Lead Auditing Courses, your understanding will be built on a credible foundation on which continual improvement is naturally formed.
Our career path is as follows:
- Awareness: 1 day of classroom training or 8 hours of e-Learning
- Internal Auditing: 3 days of classroom training or 24 hours of e-Learning
- Lead Implementor: 5 days of classroom training or 40 hours of e-Learning
- Lead Auditor: 5 days of classroom training or 40 hours of e-Learning. (Our Lead Implementor course is a pre-requisite for this course) NOTE: At least 20 days of dispersed practical audits are required after passing the examination to become a registered Lead Auditor.
Required knowledge and pre-requisites:
- Awareness, Implementation, and Lead Auditing – a Matric Certificate is beneficial.
- Lead Auditing – a Degree in any field is required.
In the event, a delegate does not have a Matric Certificate or Degree our Services SETA Quality Management Systems National Certificate is a recommended first step.
Quality Management System
Environmental Management System
Business Continuity Management System
Information Security Management System
Occupational Health & Safety Management System
Energy Management System
Testing and Calibration Laboratories
Guidelines for Auditing & Conformity Assessments
Food Safety Management System
Human Resource Management System
Guidance on Project Management System
Risk Management System
Greenhouse Gases Specification
Conformity Assessment – Requirements for bodies
Management System for Private Security Operations
Guidelines for Auditing Management System
Security Techniques- Code of Practice for Information
Market, Opinion and Social Research, Including Insights and Data
Asset Management System
Anti-Bribery Management System
Collaborative Business Relationship Management System
Wellness and Disease Management System
Requirement for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
Strategic Facilities Management System
Technical Specification for the Automotive Industry
Payment Card Data Security Standard
Prudential Standard Information Security
Occupational Health and Safety
ISO 27035 Incident Management System