ISO-IMS Software Development
Organisations are utilising the power of information technology to replace paper-based systems with a digital platform. WWISE covers multiple software-based platforms to implement a technology-based solution for your organisation. Our Integrated Management System Software options are designed according to your needs. We offer three primary options, with various levels of customisability to suit your requirements.
If your organisation requires a custom solution, look no further. We can assist you in designing an entire application to accommodate organisational activities and functionality. WWISE sources experienced application developers to carefully design a tailor-made system – one as unique as the company you operate.
WWISE uses the software development V-MODEL to ensure our client’s needs and expectations are met. At each testing stage we test the specifications against their corresponding planning stage – this ensures that the system accurately meets the goals specified in the analysis and design.
1. Requirements Analysis
- System user groups are identified.
- User requirements are defined and documented for each system user group. Each requirement is categorised and allocated a unique reference number.
- Process Flows of current and proposed processes are created.
- Systems research and information gathering takes place.
- A User Requirements Document (URD) is developed.
2. High Level Design (Desktop/Web)
- User requirements are decimated into functional design specifications.
- A proposed process model is designed and documented.
3. Detailed Specifications
- A data model is designed and documented.
- A Design Specifications Document (DSD) is developed.
4. Development (Web)
- The data model is developed.
- Technical implementation of functional specifications is carried out.
5. Unit Testing
- Unit and modular testing take place against DSD.
- A Unit Test Report is created.
- Necessary changes are made as required.
- Bug and issue tracking management activities are conducted.
6. Integration Testing
- Pilot study is conducted as requested.
- Quality assurance and system testing take place.
- Test Plan documentation is created.
7. Operational Testing
- System deployment takes place.
- End-user training is conducted.
- Testing and verification of software and operational requirements for final changes are carried out.
- Final changes are approved.
- Server requirements are constructed under the guidance of the WWISE team.
- Alternatively, the system may be run on WWISE’s server at a small fee of R 4 800 per month.
8. Support and Maintenance
- Help Desk is setup.
- Hosting, data backups, and server maintenance is conducted.
- Ongoing support is provided for queries.
- System administration and maintenance is conducted as required.