It is the mission of the Services Sector Education and Training Authority (Services SETA) to facilitate skills development that contributes to the national economic growth as these skills enable individuals to find employment or be entrepreneurs.
Services SETA has about 16 sub-sectors that are grouped into the six chambers, under these chambers which companies are able to be accredited with the SETA:
- Management and Business Services
- Personal Care Services
- Labour and Collective Services
- Cleaning and Hiring Services
- Communications and Marketing Services
- Real Estate and Related Services