Unit Standard: 115823
Qualification Title: National Certificate: Quality Management Systems
Course Title: Gather and Manage Information for Decision-Making
Course Level: 5
Course Credits: 5
Course Duration: Three days
Cost of Course: R 2 800,00 per delegate (excluding 15% VAT)
People credited with this Unit Standard will be able to gather and report on any information in order to enable decisions to be made on the functioning of a business. They will also be able to develop and maintain effective data, gather, network and give feedback on the data gathering process.
• Establish an information-gathering team.
• Identify information required.
• Gather information and record information.
• Information report gathered.
• Develop a feedback system.