Project and Operations Consultant
- Bachelor of Information Technology in Business Systems
- CompTIA Project+
Specialist in various ISO Standards including ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, ISO 17025:2017, ISO 22000:2018, ISO 20000-1:2018 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO 22301:2018 Internal Auditor
- ISO 14001:2015 EMS Internal and Lead Auditor (SAATCA Registered)
- ISO 20000-1:2018 IT Service Management System Lead Implementer
- ISO 22001:2018 Internal Auditor
- ISO 22301:2019 Lead Implementer
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Implementer & Internal Auditor
- ISO 27001:2013 Lead Implementer
- ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management Lead Implementer
- ISO 45001:2018 Internal and Lead Auditor (SAATCA Registered)
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS Internal and Lead Auditor (SAATCA Registered)
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS Lead Implementer
- Registered Member of Southern African Auditor & Training Certification Authority (SAATCA) on ISO 9001:2015
- Registered Member of South African Institute of Safety Health (SAIOSH)
- Registered Member of Institute of Internal Auditors South Africa (IIA)
Maylee Hartzenburg has been working for WWISE since 2011. She has a Bachelor of Information Technology in Business Systems and various qualifications in Project Management. In her role as a Projects and Operations Manager she is a Lead Auditor that works closely with the Managing Director as Systems implementer.
As the head of the Systems Department, she develops and implements systems of various complexities and oversees projects of all sizes. To date, she has developed and implemented over 130 systems on various ISO Management Standards within WWISE as a Project and Operations Manager and ISO Specialist. She has a substantial amount of experience in the public sector, telecommunications, automotive, construction, engineering, manufacturing, and various other service sectors.
Maylee reports on all the WWISE ISO implementation project activities, problems, and requirements as a strategic tool in keeping decision-makers moving towards the achievement of business goals and objectives.
Her division plays a critical role in adding value to organisations and to best position organisations for long term success. She manages contracts and projects by assigning tasks and communicating the expected deliverables to her team of ISO Consultants and Administrators. She prepares budgets based on the project’s scope of work and resource requirements, she monitors project progress and adjusts resources as and when necessary.
She believes that no matter the size of a project, without a vision, there will be no direction. As a leader, her job is to provide a vision to focus the team’s attention on a common goal, to ensure they support each other, and work actively to excel in all they do.
Maylee Hartzenburg has the knowledge and experience in the following categories:
Process Control Charts
Microsoft Office 365
Maylee Hartzenburg is also accredited with the following bodies:
|Institute of Internal Auditors South Africa (IIASA)