Senior Skills Development, Training, Accreditation & Certification Consultant
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- National Diploma Cost and Management Accounting
- National Diploma Occupationally Directed Education, Training and Development Practices
- National Certificate Occupationally Directed Education, Training and Development Practices
- Skills Development Facilitator
Certificates and memberships:
- Affiliate Member of CIPPT (Charted Institute of Professional Practitioners and Trainers)
- Registered Assessor with ETDP SETA
- Internal Quality Auditing: ISO 9001:2015
Funeka Moyo has the knowledge and experience in the following categories:
- Training and Development
- Skills Development Facilitation
– Compiling and Implementation of Workplace Skills Plans (WSP) and Annual Training Reports (ATR)
– Claims and Management of Discretionary and Mandatory Grants from the SETAs
- Management and Implementation of:
– Graduate programmes
– Professional Bodies (Locally and International)
Funeka obtained her National Diploma in Cost and Management Accounting at the Technikon Witwatersrand, and then proceeded to obtain a Post Graduate Diploma at the University of KwaZulu-Natal. She further enrolled for the National Certificate in Occupationally Directed Education, Training and Development Practices (ODETDP) and a National Diploma in Occupationally Directed Education, Training and Development Practices (ODETDP).
She is currently employed at WWISE as a Training, Accreditation and Certification Manager. The role involves acquisition and maintenance of accreditations, certifications, and memberships. Over and above these, it involves the management of training and development initiatives. She is an affiliate member of the Chartered Institute of Professional Practitioners and Trainers (CIPPT).
Funeka is an experienced Skills Development Practitioner with a demonstrated history of working in Freight & Logistics, Car Rental, Asset Management, and Training industries. She can interact with people at all levels due to exposure she has had over the years at various companies. She can cooperate and maintain long term relationships. She has a passion for people development.
She finds joy and satisfaction when people achieve their desired developmental goals and derives her strength from various sources. Her communication and the way she relate with various stakeholders enables her to achieve her own goals, as well as assisting the organisation to reach its goals.